Monday, October 1, 2007

Name change

Due to the overwhelming response from my fans and in honor of their request Midnight rider will now be known as Aggro Jo Jr. I do this based on the fact that I feel a strange connection with this cyberspace fella bringin it to ya live from Freeburg, IL. His post today about the magic duo of Hall and Oates. For two years straight at South Central High School in the small farm town of Farina, IL, my friend Drew and I listened to Hall and Oates without fail. I am serious. Two years on our trek to and fro we listened to nothing else. Hall and Oates every day, no questions asked. Also, the black women at my work go wild when I perform one of these tasty morsels of pop culture. During my senoir year of high school basketball we were defeated the first round of the sectional by none other than the midgets. My only request is that at some point someone tell me what the fuck Aggro Jo means.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're a good sport man. first round is on me.

Aggro